WSRE Public Inspection Files & Policies
This site provides summary information about WSRE licensed television broadcast station and access to the station’s “public inspection file” (or “public file”). https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/wsre
The following is a list of files maintained by WSRE for public review. If you have any questions please call Darrel Harrison at (850) 484-1285 or email email@example.com. Each file is archived on this page as a PDF.
Audited Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements 2014
- Audited Financial Statements 2013
- Audited Financial Statements 2012
- Audited Financial Statements 2011
Local Content and Service Reports
- WSRE 2013-2014 Annual Report
- WSRE 2012-2013 Annual Report
- WSRE 2011-2012 Annual Report
- WSRE 2010-2011 Annual Report
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Documents
- Annual EEO Report 10/01/15
- Supplemental Activities Report 10/01/14
- Employment Summary Report 10/01/14
- Supplemental Activities Report 10/01/13
- Employment Summary Report 10/01/13
- Supplemental Activities Report 10/01/12
- Employment Summary Report 10/01/12
Station Diversity Policy
WSRE will, through its programming, employment and volunteer opportunities, service(s) delivery, and community engagement activities, be sensitive to and reflect respect for the diversity of cultures and citizens in our local communities. Station activities and policies will promote respect and appreciation for all, without regard to race, gender, religion, marital status, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Your privacy is very important to us. Simply stated, our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. Click here for more information.